Friday, June 25, 2010

Broken Social Scene

Used to be one of  the rotten ones and I liked you for that Used to be one of  the rotten ones and I liked you for that Used to be one of  the rotten ones and I liked you for that  Now you're all gone got your make-up on and you're not coming back Can't you come back?  Used to be one of  the rotten ones and I liked you for that Used to be one of  the rotten ones and I liked you for that Used to be one of  the rotten ones and I liked you for that  Now you're all gone got your make-up on and you're not coming back  Bleaching your teeth, smiling flash, talking trash, under your breath Bleaching your teeth, smiling flash, talking trash, under your breath Bleaching your teeth, smiling flash, talking trash, under your breath Bleaching your teeth, smiling flash, talking trash, under my window  Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me  Park that car, drop that phone Park that car, drop that phone. (dream about me) Park that car, drop that phone Park that car, drop that phone. (dream about me) Park that car, drop that phone  Used to be one of the rotten ones and I liked you for that Now you're all gone got your make-up on and you're not coming back

No comments: